When heading out to sea, always be prepared for the best and worst of scenarios! Expect the blistering hot sun, cool winds, or a raincloud coming during your trip.
We have different packages available, so make sure you know what you signed up for to dress correctly for the occasion!
When going for a Maritime Tour on our specialized fast crafts or RHIBS, be sure to follow these guidelines down below!
- Wear sun-protective clothing if coming from early morning to afternoon.
- Hats are not recommended unless it’s able to be strapped down securely.
- Bring sunglasses to protect your eyes from those harmful UV rays.
- Refrain from wearing any items of clothing such as form-fitting dresses/ skirts. Shorts and pants are more ideal. If you would like to wear a dress, make sure it’s loose enough to give you some leg space!
- Pack all valuables and electronics in a waterproof bag to prevent damages.
Here is a recommended packing list if you have booked a Mangrove Safari or Swim N Chill with our smaller RBB boats!
- Extra Clothes in a waterproof bag
- Any form of identification and your mobile phone
- Sunblock and Hats
- Spare face masks
- Plastic bags ( as trash bags or to keep dirty clothes )
- Bottled water ( we highly encourage you to bring your own REUSABLE bottles to reduce single use plastic )
- Water shoes ( optional )
- Snorkeling Mask, Snorkel and fin ( optional )
- Picnic Mat ( optional )
- Any form of food / Tidbits ( have to inform us beforehand if you plan on consuming food due to Covid-19 regulations )