- What ages are suitable to come for our rides?
– All ages are suitable for our rides. We provide lifejackets for all sizes and adjust the rides to our guest’s preferences.
- It states that there is a minimum of 5 for the boat to go. What if I am looking for a group of 4 and below?
– You may continue to book for your group. Our booking coordinators will look for other potential guests to join in on your slot for the boat to go. Should it not be met, they will help you reschedule to a slot that you can join in. Alternatively, you may also book a private boat.
Do leave your contact number so we can contact you accordingly.
- Where do the rides start and end?
– Our Mission Impossible tours start and end at Marina at Keppel bay, 2 Keppel bay vista.
– Other rides such as our Mangrove Safari and Multi-sensory Coastal tour start and end at SAF Yacht Club, 43 Admiralty West, based on the package.
– Upon booking confirmation, you will be sent details on where to meet up.
- Do you have lockers? Can I bring my bags along?
– No, we do not have lockers. You may bring your bags and items along onto the boat to be kept with you at all times. Guests are encouraged to bring their items and valuables in a waterproof bag in the event of sudden rain.
- I am pregnant / have back injuries, can I still come for a tour?
– We do not suggest pregnant women, persons with back/neck, or similar injuries to come for the ride. It is at your own risk.
- I suffer from motion sickness, can I still come for a tour?
– Our boats are stable and do not rock. Our captains are trained to drive in a certain manner to prevent seasickness as well. However, in the event that you are worried, you may bring it up to our Captain and guide and they will assist in ensuring your comfort.
- Where can I book a ride?
– You may book a ride here.
- What happens in the event of rain?
– Our captain will assess the weather. We will continue to head out in light rain and showers. Guests are encouraged to bring spare clothes in a waterproof bag and to be prepared for all kinds of weather.
- I am unable to swim, can I still come for a tour?
– Yes, our guide and captain will conduct a safety event before the tour commences. It is mandatory to wear lifejackets at all times during the tour.
- I have difficulty walking/am in a wheelchair, can I still come for a tour?
– Inform our booking coordinators about your range of mobility and they will be able to advise you. You may also call Ariel at 91892001 to check.
- I would like to book a custom/private tour, what are my available options?
– You may contact Ariel at 91892001 for further discussion.
- I have booked a slot but have not received any confirmation.
– Please contact Ariel at 91892001 and provide the following details.
– Booking site, Date, and Time of booking.
- I am unable to book a slot on the website.
– Booking slots close 24 hours before they commence, For urgent or last-minute bookings, please call Ariel at 91892001.
- Does the 60 mins Mission Impossible tour involve any swimming or going down to the islands?
– You will be given 5-10 minutes if time permits in Lazarus Bay. Should you like to do some swimming or go down to the islands, we offer a 90mins Mission Impossible tour that allows you to do so.
- I want to organize a team bonding event or family day that involves >30 pax. Is this possible?
– We are able to organize and host large groups of people from various walks of life. Each event is customized to your exact wants and needs. Leave us your requirements using the inquiry form below.